Read time: 1 minute
Teams is the communication and collaboration hub in Microsoft 365; we’ve been testing it out here and the results are in… We love it!!! And we’re certain you will too!
If you haven’t joined the band wagon, you definitely should because Microsoft has just announced it will be available to all business subscriptions very very soon.
Starting on July 9, you’ll be able to communicate more effectively with your team, with tools like group chat, online meetings, calling, and web conferencing. You’ll also notice your team will work better together by collaborating on files with in-built Office apps like Excel, PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint.
Here’s a quick run down of the teams app of the menus and what they do.
- Activity – In activity you can catch up on your unread messages, @mentions and replies
- Chat – Chat contains all your direct message history, both One-on-one and multiple team chats.
- Teams – Find channels to belong to or create your own, we’ve created channels for each department and also for all company and invited specific or all team members to. You can hold meetings, conversations and share files.
- Meetings – See everything you’ve got coming up this week, or, schedule a meeting.
- Files – All the files shared within Teams.
Best of all teams isn’t just for your desktop or laptop device, you can add teams to your tablet or smartphone device and take it with you wherever you go.
We can assist your business on deploying teams; simply submit a support ticket in your C3 Assist app or call our friendly support desk on 1300 661 859 and we’ll get you going.
Check out this quick two minute video all about using teams and the menus we’ve mentioned above.