Our start up story is like a lot of others in our industry. One man, his home-garage and some know-how. Our team has grown leaps and bounds over the past two decades (plus), and we’re excited about further growth – maybe you’ll be on board for the ride!? Our team is forward-thinking, hard working, proactive, fun loving and family orientated.
If you’re interested in coming on board, please check out the current availabilities below. If there aren’t any positions available right now, keep checking back with us, as there’s sure to be more! Alternatively, why not send us your resume and areas of interest so we’ve got you on file for future positions.
Position Available: Marketing Coordinator
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist senior management in the development of the strategic marketing plan
- Develop and execute focused marketing campaigns and programs in line with high level strategy
- Design and create targeted content as part of the digital marketing strategy
- Drive brand awareness
- Plan and organise informative events for clients and prospective clients
- Liaise with key vendors around their supporting marketing activities
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing activities using various analytical tools
- Engage with the market by attending relevant events, conferences and meetings as a representative of C3 Group
- Conduct market research activities
- Launch new service offerings
To be considered for this role, you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in a business to business marketing role, including execution of digital strategies
- A clear understanding of marketing and communications principles to foster business growth
- Creative thinking and positive energy
- Commercial savvy and awareness of business challenges across a range of industries
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical skills
- An enthusiasm for continual learning
- An understanding of graphic design principles. Experience with WordPress is a plus, as is a proficiency with digital design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or similar.
View and apply for the position on seek here: https://www.seek.com.au/job/38754948