Our start up story is like a lot of others in our industry. One man, his home-garage and some know-how. Our team has grown leaps and bounds over the past two decades (plus), and we’re excited about further growth – maybe you’ll be on board for the ride!? Our team is forward-thinking, hard working, proactive, fun loving and family orientated.
If you’re interested in coming on board, please check out the current availabilities below. If there aren’t any positions available right now, keep checking back with us, as there’s sure to be more! Alternatively, why not send us your resume and areas of interest so we’ve got you on file for future positions.
Service Desk Technician (Level 1)
For more than 25 years, we’ve proudly focused on supporting the success of our clients, allowing us to become one of the largest ICT Managed Services Providers on the north coast of NSW.
We offer best-in-class technology solutions for Managed Services, Cloud, Networks, Cybersecurity, Internet, Telephony, and Digital Marketing. We have been formally recognised by leading vendors for our innovation, contributions to the IT community and general excellence as a Managed Services Provider.
We are growing fast and our dynamic teams are the heart of it. C3 people are great people and this is your opportunity to get on board.
We are looking for someone who will have a positive impact within our team culture. If you want your application to stand out, include a cover letter that shows us:
- that you gain genuine satisfaction from being a part of a successful team;
- you enjoy talking to people and helping others; and
- you have a real desire to learn and grow to achieve your goals; and
- you have a genuine desire to build a career in the information and communications technology field.
We are currently seeking a Service Desk Level 1 Technician.
You will provide essential ICT support to multiple client businesses, including representing C3 Group at a wide range of client sites. Whilst this role provides a great mix of working from the office and working from home if that’s your thing, the ability to attend client sites in the Coffs Coast and Port Macquarie regions is essential.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Respond to incoming requests with a high level of customer service, efficiently and promptly.
- Seeing service desk requests through to completion, drawing on your experience to problem solve issues to the client’s satisfaction.
- Assisting senior engineers to identify root cause and resolution of more complex issues.
- Completing hardware requests and problem solving both in our workshop and on-site.
- Continually growing your capabilities through the completion of certifications and learning on the job.
- Working effectively as part of a team including Level 2 and Level 3 technicians.
What you will bring:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and trust with our clients as a representative of our brand.
- The ability to translate technical issues into simple, comprehensive information for clients with a wide range of technical understanding.
- A strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation when working autonomously.
- Experience in providing superior customer service.
- Experience working hands-on with IT systems which might be within a workplace or personally.
- A strong desire to develop technical knowledge & skills within a range of constantly changing technologies.
- Formal study in a facet of ICT will be viewed favourably.
This is an opportunity for you to build on your career in ICT. You will be exposed to a wide variety of challenges and strongly supported in your growth and development. If you want to be valued within a local company that enjoys a strong market presence, please submit a resume and cover letter.
No agencies please, we have this one covered.