Our start up story is like a lot of others in our industry. One man, his home-garage and some know-how. Our team has grown leaps and bounds over the past two decades (plus), and we’re excited about further growth – maybe you’ll be on board for the ride!? Our team is forward-thinking, hard working, proactive, fun loving and family orientated.
If you’re interested in coming on board, please check out the current availabilities below. If there aren’t any positions available right now, keep checking back with us, as there’s sure to be more! Alternatively, why not send us your resume and areas of interest so we’ve got you on file for future positions.
Service Desk & Onsite ICT Technician
C3 Group is an established and leading regional ICT Managed Services Provider committed to best-in-class solutions that support the growth and prosperity of our clients. We offer our clients managed IT support, cybersecurity, private cloud, networking & wireless, internet & private WAN, telephony, and digital marketing solutions.
For 25 years our business has focused on supporting the success of our clients, allowing us to become one of the largest Managed Services Providers on the north coast of NSW. We are seeking an experienced Service Desk & Onsite ICT Technician based in the Coffs Harbour region.
This position mixes work from our office, from home if you’d like, and at client sites.
- Provide Level 1 & Level 2 ICT Technical Support, both remotely and from client sites.
- Provide investigative & diagnostic testing, leading to the resolution of system, hardware, software and infrastructure faults.
- Be an active member of the service team, working with your teammates and other teams within the organisation to ensure the best possible outcomes for our clients.
- Assist our Projects team to facilitate the configuration, deployment and maintenance of client infrastructure and environments.
- Document actions & resolutions, as well as updating client documentation and our existing knowledge base where appropriate.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Proven experience providing a high level of customer service when dealing with technical support queries.
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and prioritise individual tasks through to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You must have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of users. You are able to translate complex IT issues into simple, comprehensive steps that a non-technical audience can understand.
- Support experience with Microsoft Windows desktop & server operating systems, Office 365 and other cloud-based technologies.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining network infrastructure.
- The ability to learn new and constantly changing technologies.
- A suitable home office environment and a reliable internet connection.
- CompTIA and Microsoft certifications (highly desirable)
- A strong desire to develop technical knowledge & skills.
This is a great opportunity for an energetic, motivated individual to join a local company that enjoys a strong market presence. If this is you, please submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you’re a great fit for this position.