C3 Group are looking for a full stack Web / Python developer to join our team for a 12-month full-time contract position. This appointment is likely to be extended for the right person.
The role will include:
2 days per week at a client’s site in Grafton to maintain, enhance & supporting a large in-house Python web application.
3 days per week at C3 Group’s office in Coffs Harbour involved in various internal & customer-facing projects working with:
- Python development,
- Front-end projects, working with various modern web frameworks,
- API integrations / middleware / working with 3rd party systems,
- MS SQL Server / IIS / .NET,
- Some industry-specific tooling like Windows Powershell scripting, and
- Linux server administration / dev ops.
Some skills we’re looking for:
- Able to interface directly with customers to determine business requirements & specifications, as well as to provide support for custom business applications.
- Strong with Python and related full stack web frameworks.
- Exposure to Mobile App development desirable.
- Strong understanding of Linux server administration, devops & working with APIs and external systems.
- Familiar with Git and the Atlassian suite of development tools.
- Able to write quality and reusable code with a focus on testing.
Please note that candidates must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com